A bit of a sad day today. I found out that today was the last time I get to see my original oncologist, one of the guys who saved my life last May 15th long weekend. I still have one more cycle of chemo and the next 2 weeks before my stem cell transplant, but it feels like time is moving way to fast! My official last day at the treatment centre will be November 13! Whoo boy, Friday the 13th, lucky day!! My wife and I were able to say goodbye to the doc and shake hands, but man, to me, that was very lacking. He is on holidays after this week so we well be sending a nice card and BIG baskets to the 2 doctors, and nurses, and admins that have helped me to continue my life and also provide much joy and inspiration to my wife and myself. It was even sadder to let the nurses know that November 13 will be my last chemo treatment with them. ..

No comments:

Post a Comment