Day 14

Well, day 14 has come and gone. An okay day, extremely frustrating for work though. It always surprises me how a single person panicking can ruin your whole day. But, that's what I get paid for, I suppose. Nausea was less, eating more and more, which is really good. Doctor told me today that I'm ahead of schedule which is awesome! I'm having to get my wife to bring in food from home now, I just can't eat the food here (insert hospital food joke here) but that's a hurdle easily overcome. I haven't had to use pain medication for a couple of days now, which is great.

One unfortunate thing, some idiot showed up on the hospital floor with h1n1, so the unit is now in complete lockdown. No visitors, unless they have had the h1n1 shot. I wish people would smarten up and wash their hands and cough into their sleeves. Oh, I have now lost all my facial hair! yow!


No comments:

Post a Comment