Good news everyone!! Actually, freaking great news!

This new chemo is doing the trick! My appetite is almost back to normal, and my energy level is far greater than it has been in the last 3 months! Also, the doctor has told me that the cancer levels in my blood have dropped considerably, double major WOO HOO! I can also start going back to work a couple of half days a week as long as I don't tire myself out, woo hoo! Whoa! I never thought I'd be saying that about going back to work! 8-)

Now, a couple of definitions for you. Each treatment I get is called a cycle, which consists of 3 weeks. So the first 2 types of chemo only went for 12 weeks (2 cycles each), and had much worse side effects than I have now. This is the 2nd cycle of the 3rd type of chemo. There will be a test later……. 8-)

No word on the bone marrow transplant yet, in a perfect world, maybe this chemo will do the trick and I won't need it! ;-)

Be gentle, this is my first blog! Feel free to email me with any suggestions, what you like, what you don't like, what you would like to see. The layout will be changing quite a bit as I learn more about blogging. You can try to leave a comment, but I'm not sure if I have it set up properly. Let me know if it doesn't work......

No comments:

Post a Comment