Stem Cell Transplant Process - Day 3 Thursday

Wow, busy, busy days! And I haven't even had the stem cell transplant yet!

Ah well, so far, test chemo dose on Tuesday, dose 1 on Wednesday, dose 2 today! I was told to expect some nausea, but nothing. woo hoo! In the hospital at 8:00, gone by 11:15. So I continue to surprise the medical staff. My nurse told me that they were shocked to see me in the ward since I still have hair. Apparently, I get to lose it over the next few weeks again. Personally, I don't mind being bald, it means I don't have to shave as often either, ha! The other thing that surprised her was that my cvc in my chest hadn't bled at all so the dressing didn't have to be changed. Again, woo hoo! Busy day because work was very busy. Helped make the time go by quicker.

No comments:

Post a Comment